Skip to main content

LMHS Requesting Records

Students Transferring to Another School:
The new school your student is transferring to will send us an official record request. They can email or fax the request to the contact information listed below.

Former Students in Need of Transcript:
If you would like an Official copy of your high school transcript sent to a post-secondary educational institution, or if you would like an unofficial copy of your transcript, please reach out to our registrar with the following information:

Your full legal name (while enrolled at LHS)
Your date of birth
The year you graduated
Registrar Contact Information

Liz Marty
Fax: 406.293.3927 
Phone: 406.293.8802 x2005