Welcome to the Home of the Libby Loggers
Libby Public School District #4 is located in the northwest corner of Montana. Libby is the county seat of Lincoln County. Glacier National Park is about a two hour drive to the east, and the Canadian/US border is approximately eighty miles to the north. Spokane, Washington, is 165 miles to the southwest of Libby and the Idaho/Montana border is 45 miles to the west.
The Libby School District serves a community of 11,000 with one elementary school (PS - 6), one middle school (7 - 8), one alternative school (7-12), and one senior high school (9 -12). The total student population is approximately 1146 students.
- Back to School Information:
- Elementary Supply List
- Middle High School Registration Information
- First Day of School: September 1
- First Day for Kg: September 8
- First Day of Preschool: September 9
- Sports Physicals 9:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:30 on August 11 at Libby Middle High School and August 13 at Libby Elementary School
2014-15 School Year Calendar
|District Report Card|
|Online Volunteer Application/Registration|