Welcome to the Home of the Libby Loggers
Libby Public School District #4 is located in the northwest corner of Montana. Libby is the county seat of Lincoln County. Glacier National Park is about a two hour drive to the east, and the Canadian/US border is approximately eighty miles to the north. Spokane, Washington, is 165 miles to the southwest of Libby and the Idaho/Montana border is 45 miles to the west.
The Libby School District serves a community of 11,000 with one elementary school (PS - 6), one middle school (7 - 8), one alternative school (7-12), and one senior high school (9 -12). The total student population is approximately 1146 students.
- May 18: Early Release
- May 26: I Pleadge to Graduate Breakfast
- May 27: Central School Graduation
- may 29: High School Graduation
- May 30: Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
- June 6: 8th Grade Promotion
- June 7: Last Day of School