Record Requests

Current students and Alumni requesting Official Transcripts

Official Transcripts are sealed and sent directly to a current or former student’s prospective colleges, employers, etc. by the high school as requested by the student.

To request your Official Transcript, email our Registrar, Liz Marty, at or give us a call at (406) 293-8802.

Please include the following information in your request:

  • Full name (when you were in attendance)
  • Date of birth
  • Year of graduation or last year of enrollment
  • Name and mailing address of the institution you want your transcript sent to

You may also request your unofficial transcript for your personal records.

Schools and Other Organizations Requesting Student Records

Record requests/ releases can be sent to either of the following:

  • Email Registrar, Liz Marty, at
  • Fax to (406) 293-3927

**Note to Parents: If your child is transferring to a new school, they will send us a record request. Please feel free to pass along this contact information to them.